2014年5月18日 星期日

Mother's day

I went home in Kaohsiung to celebrate mother's day with my family last weekend. It was a vacation I've waited for months and everything was wonderful.
I've been close to my aunt and her children since little; hence, I grew up like I had three siblings, including my brother and two cousins. My aunt has been the one who buys me beautiful clothes, delicious treats and takes me traveling since my dad and mom prefer stay in door and keep simple lifestyle. Growing up, I've loved to stay with my aunt, enjoying shopping, food and the company of my older and younger cousins. My older cousin, who is 8 years older than me has been my idol. She used to baby-sit me while I lived in my grandma's. I was 2 or 3 and when grandma was out, I shared her bed. Later on, when I was in elementary school, she became a teenager and I felt whatever she did was cool. I even argued with my mom that I wanted to go to the private middle school my cousin went to because I thought it's the best school. In fact, it wasn't really better and the tuition was higher so I ended up in a public middle school and did very well. I consider myself a very lucky girl as I have my mother, who is wise, contended with everything she has, and merciful; she has educated me to become a intelligent, kind and happy woman. Also, I have my aunt, who almost spoiled me but made me feel like the happiest little girl in the world. What's more, when it comes to "every girl wants a big sister", I have my cousin, who showed me how to be pretty, dress well and all that jazz. I grew up with loads of love and with that I have the ability to love, be loved, dream and take adventures. These women mean the whole world to me and made me who I am today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言