2014年5月19日 星期一

My BFFs

Friendship, as we know it, doesn't always start easily and that's especially true for me as I'm not used to reveal myself so much and making friends always takes time for me. Luckily, in college, I've made some very good friends.
Amanda is a happy girl and always brightens up people around her. We became familiar when she came upstairs to my room in the dorm with some chocolate because she heard I wasn't feeling well. She was so sweet and easy-going that I dropped off my guard quickly. In fact, I opened up to her in such  short time that I'm surprised myself. I told her how I don't like freshman life and she comforted me. She is always positive and encouraging; when she says she understands, I can tell from her eyes that she is really putting herself in my shoes rather than just pretending so that I'm contended. Talking to Amanda always calms me down and see the core of the problems and that's why I like being with her though she is busy and has a lot of things going on.
Abbie is another happy girl. She is petite and easy-going. Her thinking is often simple and straight-forward and that is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. "It's okay" is her motto I guess. Being with Abbie is so carefree and we spend a lot of time together.
Nina is yet another happy girl and she actually makes me laugh, a lot! She is funny, always mimicking and being drama-queen. She can also be very serious when we talk about relationships, future and other things. We even went to Mongolia together and the trip didn't break up but strengthened our friendship. We are as close as family and even though we don't stick together all day long, we always talk until we get thirsty every time we meet up. I'm so glad I encountered these extraordinary people when we are still young and innocent, and experienced the pure friendship.

沒有留言:

張貼留言